- The present General Terms of Sale shall apply to all sales, regardless of how the order was placed.
- Every order received must be the object of an acknowledgment of receipt from our company.
- Any remaining knots and small cracks, even after finishing, are characteristic of the natural quality of goods.
- We reserve the right to modify any prices and models. Our pricelists and catalogues replace and annul all previous ones. We reserve the right to modify any forms, dimensions and designs in order to guarantee the quality of our products.
- Any stated delivery time shall be merely informative, not binding. The buyer expressly waives every refusal of goods, as well as any claim for damages for any delay in delivery.
- Goods, even when sent free of charge, will travel at buyer’s risk.
- We reserve the right to charge for all goods delivered, even if it concerns only a partial delivery.
- WARRANTY AND LIABILITY:
Any complaint will be considered only if sent within 8 days after receipt of the goods. Complaints shall not suspend payment commitment. Seller’s liability shall by no means be extended any further than the commitment to repair or replace at his own risk any faulty pieces. Buyer must return to goods to the Seller’s plant to be repaired or replaced; all shipping charges are at buyer’s expense.
Company warrants solely to the original Customer that Furniture will be free from material defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the colors of the Products may vary within a reasonable scope due to unavoidable color variations in different production batches, and such variations shall not constitute a material defect. This limited warranty is limited to the original Customer with proof of purchase. This limited warranty is not transferable.
The foregoing limited warranty is subject to the proper storage, transportation, handling and use of the Products, and does not include defects due to normal wear and tear, abuse or misuse, delivery or transportation damage, deterioration, failure to follow applicable directions or instructions, or improper or inadequate cleaning, maintenance, care, repairs or modifications.
- CLEANNING INSTRUCTIONS :
SYRA Fiber cleaning instructions: To clean the surface of your furniture made of woven SYRA Fiber, use a soft cloth, warm water, and a gentle cleanser, if needed. Alcohol and other solvents are not suitable for cleaning because they can attack, damage, or discolor the surface being cleaned. Damages due to use of solvents or alcohol waive any warranty.
All-Seasons & Sunbrella Care & Cleaning instructions: One of the best ways to keep Sunbrella & All-Seasons fabrics looking good and to delay deep or vigorous cleaning is to properly maintain the fabrics. This can be accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, wiping up spills as soon as they occur or spot cleaning soon after stains occur.
For more information, check the Sunbrella Stain chart: http://www.sunbrella.com/en_us/how/cleaning/stain-chart.php
- Deliveries may no longer be executed if previous deliveries have remained unpaid until after the due date.
- Terms of payment: net cash before shipment. All collection charges are at the buyer’s expense. Invoices are payable in Indonesia within the terms as set out in the invoice. Non-observance of a due date will allow us to make all invoices collectable at once. Failing payment of the invoice by its due date, interest will, as of right, and without prior official notice, be due by the debtor at 1.5% per month commenced. Furthermore, we reserve the right to break off the whole sale, as of right, in case of non-payment of any partial delivery. In case of non-payment on the due date as a result of negligence or ill will, the due amount will, as of right, be increased by 20%, subject to any charges, as a conventional penalty clause, with no formal notice required. Moreover, in order to counteract delays in payment in business transactions, any unpaid invoice, in particular with regard to the term of payment, interest on arrears (reference interest rate increased by 7 percentage points and rounded up to the higher 1/2 percentage point) and indemnity for collection charges.
- The acceptance by the buyer of a security or his handing over, as a payment, of a security or a check to third
parties, does not entail any novation. If several bills of exchange have been accepted for payment of a debt, nonpayment of one bill on its due date shall entail the expiration of the term for all bills and the entire debt will be claimable on call, giving us the right to cease all further deliveries.
- All goods are sold with reservation of title, until full payment of the invoice. As such, the buyer acknowledges that the goods remain the full property of Hishem Furniture (PT. Jaya Dwipa Mandiri) until full payment of the invoice. From the day of delivery, the buyer is responsible for the good condition of the goods. The sale shall be broken off, as of right, in case of nonpayment on the due date. Goods have to be returned within 48 hours and any amounts paid in advance will be
forfeited as indemnity.
- Our agents and representatives are not authorized to collect our invoices, except with our express consent. Payment in their hands shall not exonerate the customer. Any promises or pledges made by the latter, are not
binding on our company, except when confirmed by us.
- All contracts are concluded on the aforementioned terms, any terms of purchase of our customers will not be acknowledged
- Our written consent is required for any advertising with our models in magazines, dailies and weeklies, etc.
- Any disputes or contests, for whatever reason, shall be governed solely by the court of Denpasar.
GENERAL TERMS OF SALE